Thursday 23 January 2014

Life and all that stuff

I'm roughly a week and a half behind on my sustainability course.

In my head, I hear "I'll catch up", but I've discovered that a few dribbles of moisture from the sky plays havoc with my internet connection, so for the last couple of days I've been trying to load each page in between connectivity interruptions. Prior to that was just a case of life interrupting... even when you absolutely love the learning, you still need down time to switch off the brain, not to mention family time to keep the wheels greased.

I'm supposed to start my first edX course today, as well as taking place in my sustainability and climate change courses, but it's almost 10pm here and the course is still not coming up. I guess it must still be earlier than start of work at Berkley Campus. (Berkley's in California, right? So that would be LA time, so just going on 4 am... nobody's turning on the go switch yet.)

So now I'm off to bed to hope for a better connection tomorrow. And over the weekend. And maybe this post will even go up...

No comments:

Post a Comment